However, colon cancer is a type of cancer symptoms that begins from the large intestine. Usually, the colon is the final digestive tract.
colon cancer stages, usually affect older people, Though it may happen at any presents age of a person. However, colon cancer stages usually begin as a small, noncancerous, clumps of cells called polyps, that form on the inside of the colon.
Eventually, over some time, this polyp can happen to become colon cancers. Polyps may be as small and produce few of any symptoms.
For this reason doctors, always recommend personal screening tests, to help prevent colon cancer stages symptoms. By identifying and removing polyps, before they form as cancer.
According to the mayo clinic, when cancer develops, many major treatments are needed to help control colon cancer stages symptoms. Including radiation therapy, surgery and drugs treatments, such as targeted therapy,
chemotherapy, and immunotherapy.
Some times colon cancer is been called as colorectal cancer, which identity as a colon and rectal cancer, which begins inside the rectum. About breast cancer warning and signs
6 Colon Cancer Symptoms
- Unexplained weight loss
- Weakness or fatigue
- Rectal bleeding or blood your stool
- Persistent stomach discomfort such as cramps or pain.
- Unusual feeling that your bowel is not empty completely.
- Persistent changes in your bowel habits according to mayo clinic. Including of diarrhea or constipation or usual changes on your stool.
Colon Cancer Treatment
- Radiation therapy
- Targeted therapy
How to Prevent Colon Cancer
- Screening colon cancer for polyps resulted in it. Doctors always recommend that people with colon cancer should go for screening, to help them know their treatment.
- Lifestyle changes
However, Lifestyle changes may include in many ways, on how to reduce how to prevent colon cancer:
- Maintaining healthy weights
- Doing Exercise most days of the week
- Drinking or taking less alcohol in a moderate way
- Stop smoking
- Eating a variety of vegetables, fruits, and whole grains